Monday, October 22, 2012

Top Hospitals

Top Hospitals


I like living in lower Westchester County, NY because I'm close to some of the best hospitals in the United States. When something goes wrong with my bod, I like to know I'm in the best hands. I had a breast cancer scare and went to Memorial Sloan Kettering and really felt I was in the best place. From the minute I walked into the office, to the receptionist, nurse, to the fantastic doctors. I knew if there was something to be concerned about, they would find it and point me to the best medical team necessary. Fortunately for me, there was nothing to be found. For me, it's worth the ride into the city, dealing with traffic and parking to know that the best doctors are looking after me. I walked out of there knowing I was taken care of, in the best possible place that made me feel satisfied with their results. Starting in the best place first, can make all the difference in the world.

Below are the top five hospitals in the five largest metro areas: 

 
New York City
  1. New York-Presbyterian Hospital of Columbia and Cornell
  2. NYU Langone Medical Center
  3. Mount Sinai Medical Center
  4. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
  5. Hospital for Special Surgery

Los Angeles
  1. Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
  2. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
  3. USC University Hospital
  4. University of California, Irvine Medical Center
  5. Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center

Chicago
  1. Northwestern Memorial Hospital
  2. University of Chicago Medical Center
  3. Rush University Medical Center
  4. Loyola University Medical Center
  5. University of Illinois Medical Center at Chicago

Dallas-Fort Worth
  1. University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
  2. Baylor University Medical Center
  3. Parkland Memorial Hospital
  4. Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation
  5. Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital

Philadelphia
  1. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
  2. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
  3. Christiana Care
  4. Temple University Hospital
  5. Hahnemann University Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment