Saturday, October 20, 2012

Girls Owl Dresses



 


Owls Everywhere


Owl Dress owl birthday dress size avail in 12mos 18mos 2t 3t 4tIt seems like lately where ever I go, I see owls and I'm finding myself drawn to them.  I think people just fall in love with them.  I love owl pottery.  Right now I only have one little lonely owl.  I found him at Pier1 and had to have him.  I would like to purchase a few more, but I have to control my over spending on things that collect dust. 

When I visited Hawaii with my family, we saw two owls.  One was in the middle of the road, the other on the side that flew in front of our car, grabbed a mouse, and flew off.  It was amazing. 

I found these two adorable owl dresses for girls.  They are too cute.



Personalized Jewelry - Owl Charm Necklace - Sterling Silver Necklace With Hand Stamped Initial And Birthstone

Adorable Owl  girl pillowcase dress

No comments:

Post a Comment