Monday, October 22, 2012

Lots of Kids Necklace

Have a lot of Kids?

These are a few necklaces I designed for moms with a lot of kids.  They also make great grandmothers gifts.
Personalized Jewelry - Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Mommy Jewelry
This is a great gift for moms who have a lot of kids or grandmothers. This mommy jewelry is hand stamped with names personalized by you. There are three layers of sterling silver washers in measurements of 5/8", 1", 1 1/4". They are all shiny and beautiful.
Personalized Name Jewelry - Hand Stamped Mommy Necklace - Mommy Jewelry
Hand stamped jewlery makes great gifts for your loved ones. I personally create each item with Love. Most any piece can be customized to your liking by changing the font, color of stones etc. I can also add/take away findings and exchange charms to suite you. If you don't see what your looking for, I may be able to create the piece for you, just contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment